The Millwoods Minor Football Association Events Coordinator is responsible for the management and direction of all of the organization's events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attendance at monthly Board meetings.
- Serve a two year term at minimum.
- Money management experience.
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with volunteers.
- Work with the President, Fundraising/Ways & Means Director and the Volunteer Coordinator to plan, facilitate, and coordinate events such as:
- Jersey Night
- Millwoods Football Day
- Awards Night, etc.