Registration Info & Fees
Registration (Register during the months of February-May)
- A valid Community League Membership. Please contact your local Community League, or go to: http://efcl.org/membership to purchase your league membership online.
- A method of payment
- Time to fill all the information in on-line.
If you have questions about registration, please email our Registrar.
How Much Does It Cost?
Please note all fees are due at time of registration.
2019 Tackle Atom, Pee-wee & Bantam Fees
- $340 registration ($315 Prior to Feb. 28)
- $300 equipment deposit
- $200 volunteer deposit
- $100 mandatory fundraiser fee
- $40 spring camp
- $40 girdle
2019 Flag Season Fees
*To be announced
Who Can Play?
Boys and Girls between the ages of 7 and 17 are eligible to play community football. The team you are on is strictly dependent on your age. Roster sizes are limited.
- Atom - If you are 8, 9, or 10 by December 31
- PeeWee - If you are 11 or 12 by December 31
- Bantam - If you are 13, 14, or 15 by December 31 and not entering grade 10 this fall
- Midget - If you are in grade 9, 10 or 11 this year and will be 18 or under until December 31
What's With All These Deposits?
We take deposits for three things:
- Equipment Deposit - $300: One of the nice things about football is that all of the equipment is provided to you. We collect a post dated cheque for an equipment deposit just in case you decide not to bring it back at the end of the season. If that happens, we cash this check. When you do return your equipment at the end of the season, you receive your deposit cheque back.
- Volunteer Deposit - $200: As a volunteer organization, we depend on our volunteers (you, the parents) to help keep things running smoothly. When you register your child, you (as a family) are also committing to 16 hours (8 for the Midget season) of volunteer time. There are many different ways to get involved and receive credit for hours. Once you’ve completed the necessary hours, you receive your deposit cheque back. Volunteering is a great way to share in the football experience with your child!
- Fundraising Contribution - $100: Each year, our organization participates in a major fundraising activity to help offset costs of the program. The fundraisers vary, but typical examples include a swim-night, bottle drive, pancake sales, etc… An example of how thing might work would be - you purchase 10 water park tickets in advance, which you can then sell to recoup your funds, come have fun at the water park, or do with as you see fit.
Can I Register Online?
YES! 2019 Registration will need to be done on-line. If you need assistance you can contact the registrar.