The Millwoods Minor Football Association Concession Director is responsible for the management and direction of game-day concessions to serve as both a fund-raising opportunity and enhancement of the players, coaches, referees, and parents enjoyment of the event during scheduled home playing dates.
Contact The Concession Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attendance at monthly Board meetings.
- Serve a two year term at minimum.
- Money management experience.
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with volunteers.
- Decides what products are going to be sold at association concessions.
- Determines set prices on the items for sale.
- Accountable for the purchase and storage of all of game-day food supplies which may include:
- Hot Dogs
- Soft Drinks
- Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- Various other snacks
- Responsible for purchase and maintenance of equipment used for concession purposes such as:
- Concession tent
- Generator or power source
- Fridge & Freezer capability
- Cooking supplies - flippers, tongs, gloves, etc
- Works with Treasurer to monitor initial float money used during the concession period.
- Maintains all records that pertain to local by-laws, licenses and permits required for food sales and safety.
- Initial game-day concession set-up roughly two hours before the first game time that is scheduled.
- Works with Volunteer director to adequately staff concession shifts for game-days. This requires three volunteers per shift at an average of 2.5 hours per shift.
- Training cooking personal on food preparation and safety.
- Concession take-down and storage of supplies after final game is complete.
- Collect all monies made during the day and given to Treasurer.