November is a busy season for the Grizzly Family! Bantams in the playoffs, Bear Den Move, Silent Auction, Pizza Parties, Equipment Returns, Banquets, Swim Night! I know most of you have already completed your hours – and I thank you all so much for your continued support. We are a Volunteer run organization and we are calling on you today to lend a hand with the remaining activities we will be having this season:
- Bear Den Move: November 2, 2013 – We are getting keys for our new Bear Den by Saturday afternoon and will need extra hands for clean up and the move.
- Boxing bear wear
- Boxing equipment room
- Boxing concession/admin stuff
- Cleaning the new place in prep for move
- Actual physical move (need volunteers with trucks an asset)
- Unpack at new place
- Cleaning the old bear den
- Silent Auction: November 9, 2013
- Setup/hauling, Writing Auction Sheets, usually 2 or 3 people
- Raffles 2 people per raffle – one or two raffles to be done
- 2 or 3 people to pull sheets and items
- 1 person to take payment for bid tickets and organize sheets
- Banquet: November 25, 2013 (Atom and Peewee) November 26, 2013 (Bantams)
- One volunteer for each night to arrive 20 to 30 minutes prior to collect Banquet Tickets at the door
- Equipment Return: To be announced…stay tuned!!!
Our volunteers this year have gone above and beyond and I want to thank you all again. Please keep it going for one more month and know that without volunteers like yourselves, this organization would not be able to run at all.
Please continue that Grizzly Pride and email or text me to let me know where you can lend a paw! J
Thanks again and I hope to hear from you all really soon!